Eeks! yet another surprise! I opened my blog to post this entry when what to my ever wondering eyes should appear but a message about migrating to google. At least that's what I think it was.
I'll deal with that later. I took a breath and managed to avoid panicking, crash and burning, etc. I got some info on adding gadgets, but won't deal with that now.
I need to post about my adventures in RSS land. I thought the introductory material was impressively both detailed and easy to navigate. I added some feeds to my Yahoo account and hope someday to read them!
Life has been even wilder and crazier than usual. Trying to do this course, which I thought would be easier in summer, has proven to be a challenge. Still, I'm thrilled to be doing it and even if I don't finish by October 1, it will have been worthwhile and I'll have done my best to rise to the challenges.
Must run now to take on Week 5 and see what wonders it will hold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment