Sunday, September 7, 2008

Week 5, Thing 10

I just noticed today the tip list on the right side of the Web 2.0 page. What a great idea! Sorry I missed it earlier, but I can still benefit from the tips.

I stumbled across the Trading Card Maker and can't wait to show it to my 9th Grade American History teacher. He does a project where students create a trading card for a World War II or later figure. He has a wonderful web page and blog for students and currently does this project with students using am 8 x 10 sheet of paper to represent the trading card. Students must find and download picture of the figure and describe his contribution to American history. I'm sure he'll be glad to hear about this application as he really encourages tech tools use in his classes.

I'm so glad I found it!! I love to share ideas with teachers and help them make their rich classrooms even richer!

This is a great tech tool!

No comments: